Employment law for businesses
How David Parry Employment Law supports businesses large and small
David Parry Employment Law is pleased to offer employment law advice and support to businesses of all sizes and from all sectors. David’s range of services includes:
- Drafting employment contracts, service agreements and staff handbooks
- Managing disciplinaries and grievances
- Managing absenteeism
- Performance management
- Termination and settlement agreements
- Redundancies and reorganisations
- Corporate support, including TUPE
- Unfair dismissal
- Discrimination and harassment
- Equal pay
Although David cannot provide workplace mediation services to his own clients, he is a qualified workplace mediator, and can assist businesses with resolving staff disputes without costly and protracted internal procedures or litigation. Workplace mediation is a win-win solution for everyone involved.
David provides a variety of transparent charging options, allowing you easily to control and budget for legal costs. You can choose from a number of ways to pay including:
- Employment protection scheme – Under this scheme, David can deal with an unlimited number of issues by telephone, e-mail or in person for a fixed monthly price. Part of the price includes an insurance policy that will cover your business for the cost of defending any employment tribunal claim and any awardthat may be made (subject to the conditions of the policy).
- Employment law retainer scheme -For a fixed monthly price, David can deal with an unlimited number of issues by telephone or e-mail, as long as the matter takes no more than one hour to deal with. If the matter cannot be dealt with in this timescale, David will discuss his charges with you.
- Pay as you go – David recognises that some businesses are reluctant to consult employment lawyers due to concerns around escalating legal costs. David is open and transparent about his charges and will work with you to apply a charging structure that suits your business. Estimates will begiven in all cases and there will be no surprises. In some cases, a fixed or capped charge might be appropriate. All matters are invoiced monthly so you can keep an eye on any costs that have been incurred.
David also offers a free helpline and is available to take your calls whenever he can. Even if you feel you are able to deal with an issue yourself it is far better to be safe than sorry so why not give David a call? With David’s knowledge and experience you can avoid any pitfalls and associated stress. You will not be charged for the initial advice David gives, regardless of the number of times you may have called about other issues. If the matter cannot be dealt with in the initial call, David will discuss his charges with you.